KRI Level II Teacher Training Program
Date(s) - Friday, Mar 9, 2018 - Sunday, Mar 11, 2018
All Day Event
The Kundalini Yoga Center
The Aquarian Teacher™ KRI Level Two Teacher Training Program
KRI Level Two Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as
taught by Yogi Bhajan®
The Kundalini Yoga Center
400 Center Street, Altamonte Springs, Florida 32701
For More Information Call
The Authentic Relationships Course experience breaks through the blocks that prevent you from experiencing our interconnectedness, helping to heal the illusion of isolation and separation. This transformational experience will provide you with the tools that can help you integrate Authentic Relationships into your lives as well as into your classes and teaching.
The course covers the following aspects of relationships:
The Experience of Authentic Relationships
- Explore what an authentic relationship is and what it’s not
- Relate to your soul as the foundation for authentic relationships
- Recognize and learn to create authentic relationships in all areas of your life
Love and the Infinite Game of Life
- Polarities and Love in Relationships
- Identify the common ways we make relationships fail
- Develop self-love as a key to authentic relationships
- Identify our core paradox and transform it from problem to opportunity
The Law of Polarity in Relationships
- Principles for Living: The Law of Polarity & Intuition
- Understand the special challenges that long-term relationships in the Aquarian Age
Living as Your Authentic Self
- Invoking the Authentic Self to Healing
- The Cosmic Play of the Male and Female
Divine Delight and the Play of Masculine and Feminine
- Create a conscious relationship with your own masculine and feminine energies
Legacy and Lineage:
- Passing on Grace and Consciousness
What you need to do.
- Passing grade of 75% or higher on the Exam
- Attendance at all 48 hours of classroom study
- Completion of 12 hours of home study assignments.
- At least 6 hours of reading Yogi Bhajan transcripts and retaking the video classes. the videos and practicing the meditations given in the videos
- At least 6 hours of study group meetings or conference calls
- Personal journaling
- Completion of 90 days of the assigned meditation for the course
- Completion of the exam questions
Gurudass Kaur has been a Kundalini Yoga student, and teacher since 1972 and co-founded the first Kundalini Yoga center in Barcelona, Spain in 1978. She had the privilege of studying directly with the Master of Kundalini Yoga, Yogi Bhajan from 1972 until his passing in 2004. She lived in Barcelona for 25 years where she taught Kundalini Yoga and held teacher training courses. After moving back to the United States she now travels internationally offering Level I and Level II Kundalini Teacher Training programs.
Mahan Rishi Singh and Nirbhe Kaur
Both Mahan Rishi Singh and Nirbhe Kaur feel blessed to have been personally taught by Yogi Bhajan, the Master of Kundalini Yoga, who brought this amazing science of yoga to the West in 1969. Under his direct guidance until his death in 2004, they have been shown the deep origins of Kundalini Yoga practice and lifestyle. Since the mid 70’s they have taught in a wide range of professional environments, including Johnson & Johnson, Bell Atlantic, Princeton, Rutgers & Riders Universities as well as in holistic conferences and retreat centers both nationally and internationally.
Level One Certification is a prerequisite for the course.
“First love your body, then love your mind, then love your soul, then love your totality and then love your reality: five simple things to do. When you start loving your reality, the whole world will love you.”
~ Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga